Sunday, February 24, 2008

Where am I

Every now and then I add an entry that has nothing to do with the boat build.

This time I would like to share a picture from my neighbourhood along the north shore of Lake Ontario Canada. This is one of our favourite dog walks available from our house. The dogs can run free. Yes it is winter in Canada. Of course Lake Ontario has some great fresh water sailing and will probably be the most used body of water for my F22.

I also noticed that it is possible to copy HTML code to get a live link of a satellite image of the area from google maps. I probably will not keep this up for long but I thought it was pretty cool. I'm curious if some of the other builders are interested in sharing their neighbourhood location. Countries are big, neighbourhood communities are much smaller. Small is beautiful.

No comments: